Tucson Market Conditions | January
Updated: Feb 27, 2019
It's a new year in the Tucson real estate market and the Desert Duo is here to share these statistics with you! Below are some key market statistics, published by the Tucson Association of Realtors.
• Total Sales Volume of $241,045,819 is down from $271,858,079 in December resulting in an 11.33% decrease but up 5.79% from last year.
• The Average Sales Price of $258,910 is an increase of 3.05% from $251,255 last month and up 6.36% from January 2018.
• Average List Price of $264,916 is an increase of 3.27% from $256,519 in December.
• Total Under Contract of 1,629 is an increase of 35.41% since December’s number of 1,203.
• Total Unit Sales of 931 is a decrease of 13.96% since last month’s number of 1,082.
• The Median Sales Price of $218,000 increased 6.34% from $205,000 in December.
• New Listings of 2,168 have dramatically increased 68.72% from 1,285 in December.
• Total Active Listings of 3,283 have increased since 3,212 last month.
• Average Days on Market increased from 40 to 44 this month.
• Conventional loan sales of 49.0% exceeded Cash Sales of 23.5%.
Click here for additional graphs & details
If you are looking to buy or sell a home, contact us today to learn about how the Desert Duo can help you find your perfect Tucson home!
The Desert Duo
Guiding Arizona Home
Michelle Morton & Sadyna Reino