It's a new year in the Tucson real estate market and the Desert Duo is here to share these statistics with you! Below are some key market statistics, published by the Tucson Association of Realtors.
• Total Sales Volume of $268,547,792 is up from $241,045,819 in January, an 11.41% increase.
• The Average Sales Price of $259,466 is a slight increase of 0.21% from $258,910 last month.
• Average List Price of $265,446 is an increase of 0.20% from $264,916 in January.
• Total Under Contract of 1,966 increased 20.69% since January’s number of 1,629.
• Total Unit Sales of 1,035 is an increase of 11.17% since last month’s number of 931, but is a decrease of 4.52% since February 2018.
• The Median Sales Price of $216,000 decreased 0.92% from $218,000 in January but is an increase of 4.35% over last year.
• New Listings of 1,702 have decreased 21.49% from 2,168 in January.
• Total Active Listings of 3,093 is a decrease of 5.79% from January.
• Average Days on Market increased from 44 to 48 this month.
• Conventional loan sales of 46.7% exceeded Cash Sales of 26.8%.
If you are looking to buy or sell a home, contact us today to learn about how the Desert Duo can help you find your perfect Tucson home!
The Desert Duo
Guiding Arizona Home
Michelle Morton & Sadyna Reino