Updated: Feb 8, 2020
With Summer time here already, it can be hard to find new, inexpensive activities to do with family and friends. Vacations are fun but they can get pretty pricey, so it’s a good idea to find ways to spend your time without breaking the bank. Here are five summer time activities, that won’t break the bank.
1. Be local tourists- When you live in the same city for a number of years, you can forget that you have some great sights to see in your own town! Take some time to explore different tourist attractions, without having to spend money on a vacation. You might be pleasantly surprised with what you find!
2. Game Night- What better way to spend time with friends and family, than to create a little healthy competition. Get a group together and you can rotate who hosts game night each week. All you need to buy are some snacks and drinks when it’s your turn. This is a great way to have fun on a budget!
3. Take a day trip- Go explore a nearby town for the day. In Tucson we have endless options. Whether it’s an old western setting like tombstone or a cooler atmosphere like Mt. Lemmon, you can escape for the day and enjoy different scenery.
4. Take up an indoor hobby- In Tucson it gets incredibly hot in the Summer time, making outdoor activities during the day almost impossible. Try doing indoor activities like a painting class, pottery, or cooking. You might find out you have a new hobby you love!
5. Create a "Boredom Solutions" jar- This is a great idea for when you just can’t think of anything you want to do. Write down at least 10 different activities and put them in the jar. When the day comes that you can’t think of something to do, pick an activity from the jar.
If you or someone you know is ready to buy or sell their home in the greater Tucson area contact us at
“Guiding AZ Home”
Follow me on social media to stay up to date with the latest information