Updated: Feb 8
August Market Stats
The Tucson market is continuing to hold steady. Inventory is at an all time low, so now is a great time to sell your home! Check out the detailed August market stats below.
· Total Sales Volume of $381,791,399 is down from $428,196,066 in July, a 10.84% decrease.
· The Average Sales Price of $268,300 is a decrease of 3.57% from $278,230 last month.
· Average List Price of $273,145 is a decrease of 3.67% from $283,565 in July.
· Total Under Contract of 1,838 decreased 1.61% since July’s number of 1,868.
· Total Unit Sales of 1,423 is a decrease of 7.54% since last month’s number of 1,539.
· The Median Sales Price of $230,000 is a decrease of 1.29% since July’s number of $233,000.
· New Listings of 1,573 decreased 8.23% from 1,714 in July and decreased 10.37% from August 2018.
· Total Active Listings of 2,489 is a decrease of 1.43% from July and a decrease of 15.46% from last year.
· Average Days on Market remained at 36 for the second month in a row.
· Conventional loan sales of 50.5% exceeded Cash Sales of 20.6%
These stats are of the entire MLS. Overall, what this means, is our inventory is low right now. If you would like to know more information about your specific home, feel free to contact us and we will give you a free market analysis!
Information provided by TAR