Updated: Feb 8
The April housing market stats are here! We can see that the market is holding steady from March to April of this year. Sales volume, total unit sales, new listings and total homes under contract, have all increased from last month. We can also see significant increases in sales volume and total unit sales from April 2018. Check out all the April stats below!
• Total Sales Volume of $400,498,076 is up from $369,814,660 in March, a 8.30% increase and up 6.65% from April 2018.
• The Average Sales Price of $260,571 is a decrease of .23% from $261,168 last month.
• Average List Price of $266,033 is a decrease of 0.17% from $266,479 in March.
• Total Under Contract of 2,140 increased 1.28% since March’s number of 2,113.
• Total Unit Sales of 1,537 is an increase of 8.55% since last month’s number of 1,416 and is an increase of 5.85% since April 2018.
• The Median Sales Price of $218,500 decreased 0.23% from $219,000 in March.
• New Listings of 2,066 have increased 9.43% from 1,888 in March.
• Total Active Listings of 2,900 is a decrease of 3.49% from March.
• Average Days on Market decreased to 41 this month from 43 last month.
• Conventional loan sales of 47% exceeded Cash Sales of 25.4%
Statistics provided by Tucson Association of REALTORS